Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's About Time

So I have decided to finally catch up. But I've decided to catch up bit by bit because all at once could be a little overwhelming.
So we'll start with the biggest news of the last few months: The Wedding!!!
Yes it is official, We've been married for two months now and we Love it.
Here are some of my bridals! It was kind of a crazy day it ended up raining and snowing all day so we ran out the second it stopped just in time for the sunset.

I love my dress!!! My Cousin made it for me and it was perfect and beautiful and there is no way I'm ever going to be able to pay her Back! Thanks again Ape.

So April 25th 2009 dawned cold and got wet and colder as the day went on. I love my ring the wedding band and the Engagement ring puzzle together. The sapphires were actually dug out of the ground by Wade. He and his Sister Stefanie went on a trip and found them in a mine the summer we started dating. It's beautiful and I love it.

The Drapper Temple, it was beautiful!

Everybody that came to the wedding



Wade, his dad and Sister made the cake. It was beautiful!

The rain let up for the last couple pictures. It was a beautiful day when you got passed the cold.
Wade and Sandy Backer Est. April 25 2009!

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Hey, so good to see an update! You know, it may have been a cold day, but it was a really good one. By the way, you don't owe me anything, you know I love you!

justinandash said...

Yeah! I love the update. I didn't know Wade found those sapphires. That is so neat. Congratulations again!

The Evensens said...

You look beautiful, the dress is gorgeous.. and the cake.. wow. The pictures are wonderful.thank you for the update. Love it,love it, love it.