Friday, March 20, 2009

February

So my life hasn't been just wedding plans and no fun February was a really fun month.
This is what Fish Lake looks like at 7:00 in the morning. I'm taking this picture from about the middle of the lake. My dad is out in front of me. I went ice fishing on Feb 7th with my dad , my Grandpa, Brother Gary, Sister in-law Megan and my sister Katie. We had a lot of fun and all caught our limit. Then I had to become a fish chef for the next couple days, I didn't do to bad if I do say so myself.


On Valentines day weekend Wade and I went to his families home in Delta. We had lots of fun playing with his parents and his brother Tygh and sister-in-law Ally.

Little 4 wheeling.


A little Horseback riding


"The Backer Boys"
Marty, Tygh and Wade


This is the "Baby" of the family.
That's Mom in the Background.


She's Almost 2 years old now, she doesn't look like much of a baby these days.


The Whole Heard...Almost.
Sunrise, Annie, Pretty Boy, Olie and Ginger


Tygh and Ally's Dogs Cody and Gracie.
Both are labs.


Gracie is not quite sure what to think about this.
Pretty boy is focused on his treats I think she'll be OK so long as she doesn't touch the bag.

It was a really fun weekend just relaxing and playing with family. It was a beautiful day warm and sunshiny and just a perfect day. Horses, dog's, 4 wheelers and of course my wonderful fiancee will do that for me.

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Looks like way too much fun. I was thinking, maybe you guys should just move to Delta... :)