Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lets get this thing started

OK first thing I need to do is get some better font options. Hi y'all yes it's me Sandy finally getting on the Blogging bandwagon. Not that I really think that my life is interesting enough to be publicly documented. On the contrary it's quite possible that the opposite is true! This might be setting myself up for a public humiliation. Oh Well here it goes.
This week has been CRAZY!!! With my finals and everything coming up and taking on another job I'm stretched pretty thin. But it's almost over 2 more tests! Yeah Baby!
But the week before was a good week. I went to St. George for some good eating thinking I was going to hit the sun one more time before a long cold winter in Salt Lake. I was wrong! I didn't even know it could get that cold, wet and cloudy in St. George! It was crazy. But the food was soooo good! I love Thanksgiving. I still haven't been hungry I ate so much.
We also spent some time in Delta with Wade's parents and went horseback riding. Still my favorite past time. It was a good time and I got to see almost every single person I know... at least the ones I'm related too...(well half of them anyway.)

4 comments:

The Evensens said...

ok, so I'm exited for yor blog.. but I don't know if it's my computer or something.. but I couldn't read anything.. it was all weird fonts - symbols.. no words.
my blog is www.evensen4ever.blogspot.com... but I write in danish... but I post pretty pictures.. and maybe I'll write a little english post one day :-)

Megs said...

Is that what they speak in Spain? We miss you and are excited to spend the holidays with you!

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Hey, my address is reaganandcaitlin.blogspot.com

justinandash said...

Wow! I love blogging. I'm excited for you to jump on the band wagon. Your first posting was very...um, informative? We're excited to see you for Christmas!