Friday, December 12, 2008

12:49 Finals done.

So here I sit, 12:49 in the morning. I just finished my last final. Spanish History of Spain. I really didn't like that class all that much. But I believe I passed. Which is a plus. My final from earlier in the week, the class I did like. I'm not so sure about that one.
So anyway my last final is done and I should be catching up on some much needed beauty sleep but here I am Blogging. I should at least be working on Christmas presents but no. That would be logical.
Tonight we went to my uncles house for a Christmas party with the Birrells. We had a lot of fun we played some Mario Kart on the wii and ate good food and played some games. It's so good to be around family! I just love Christmas. The time we spend together and the fun we have. I'm grateful for such a family that loves to be together and to take time out of so many busy lives to share an evening of fun, food and Family. I should stop there I can tell I'm suddenly very ready for bed. But I just want every body to know how great my Family is.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Finals! Sounds like you are going through what I am. I still have a few more days, but of course I will be so happy when they are done. I am so excited to come up there for Christmas! Hooray for Christmas!

justinandash said...

Having finals over is fantastic! Congratulations!