Saturday, November 7, 2009

Further updates.

I know what you are thinking! Sandy is blogging twice in one week? It must be the end of the world. Not the end of the world I just am sick of homework.
So this summer we went camping with my family to Panguitch lake. Like we do every year. This year for the first time in 12 or 13 years I had a fishing license due to a fishing trip with my dad that was blogged about in February. So I pulled myself out of bed a couple times and went fishing on the party barge which is my uncles boat.
This is the party barge we had so much fun fishing on that thing! Thanks again Uncle Scott!
Anyway the day I took this picture...actually at this exact moment when I took this picture Wade, My mom and I were fishing from the shore. The fuzzy grey like in the picture is actually Wade's pole. After I took this picture I brought my camera down just in time to watch Wade's pole litterally jump out of the holder on his chair. I'm sure I said something ingenious like "uh oh" and then his pole just took off. Shortly it was out of sight to me. Wade not to be beat and knowing he had borrowed that pole (I'm sure if it had been his he would have just let it go) went zooming in after it. Wade went running into the water when he got to about knee deep he stooped down and snatched his pole out of the water and started reeling. He was able to reel it in fairly easily so we were thinking that some minnow had just tried to snatch his pole.
We Were Wrong.
This is Wade's "little" pole snatching fish. It's a rainbow trout and weighed about 4 lbs. That was it for him though I didn't see him touch a pole after that.
This is part of our catch for one of the days! We haven't had such a good fishing year at Panguich for years!
We had so many fun times we took 4 wheelers this year and that was really really fun.
Wade bought a new rack for his truck. He thought loading the 4 wheelers was the most fun he could have! Not really. One day we had them out and we got rained on, and by rained on I mean poured on. So we raced back to the campground and sat in the truck for a while until the rain stopped then we still didn't want to try and put them on the rack so we toad them back to camp. We weren't allowed to drive them in the campground.
This is me at the 24th of July parade in Panguich town. An ambulance went by and threw out candy taped to band-aids the kids all kept their candy but they all gave me the band-aids because see that white band-aid on my head, that's right I cracked my head open on the new 4 wheeler rack. I saw stars and it dropped me to the ground and gave me a whopping headache and now I'm sporting a little scar but it's all good, battle wounds you know.
We had a great summer soo much fun!
Now like I kind of promised pictures of the Cutest Tucker kid in the whole world.
I took this at great grandma Schaugaard's house when we were down there for the hunt.
This is Mr. Tuckers Halloween outfit. He was Charlie Brown if you couldn't tell, and so cute! He's a smart one too. He almost convinced his parents that a real live beagle would be a good addition to his costume.
Tucker Likes to eat!
He is Messy but happy.
There you go I'm all caught up.

1 comment:

Megs said...

g hj j uiki990km. That is a message from Tucker :) He was very excited to see himself on your blog!