Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4 years

I don't have any pictures and I don't have a lot of time but this week is a notable one and I want to make note.  4 Years ago Sunday wasn't technically our first date (We had been on one before but I failed to realize it was a date could be because his sister asked me out but whatever) It was what we generally call the beginning of our relationship.  WE have been married now much longer than we were dating...It's funny, it felt like we dated forever and time has been flying since we got married.  These have been the best 4 years of my life. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man who is so loving and supportive of me.  I don't know what I would do without him!




My whole life
Life is amazing and such a treasure.  We are loving parenthood and the wonders it brings to our life! Little Emabelle is a treasure we couldn't love her more. 

1 comment:

Megs said...

Aw! Time flies! Congrats on your 4 year dating anniversary!